Train the TrainerJanuary 20-23, 2020 | Boulder, CO
It’s almost time for our second annual Train the Trainer. Here is the what, where, and when information you need to know before heading to Boulder.
About Train the Trainer
The main objective of Train the Trainer is to build an interactive, in-depth example of the Cultivate event process from start to finish, as well as build and communicate ideal on-site standards. Our trainers will be provided with tools to train, develop, and lead other on-site team members to better execute exceptional customer service at every gift experience.
The training will cover a variety of important topics; from exceptional customer service and proper display setup to understanding distribution, handling leads on-site, as well as taking a deeper look into the specifics of each gift experience category. We will present the best on-site practices and identify ways to better improve event processes. We will highlight our wins, as well as discuss how we can collectively learn from our misses so we can continue to bring our clients and their guests’ unforgettable gift experiences.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boulder
2601 Canyon Blvd, Boulder, CO 80302
For those traveling in from out-of-town, there are rooms reserved at the Embassy Suites by Hilton in Boulder. Training will take place in the Settlers Park room near the lobby.
What to Bring
All you need to bring is a laptop, a pen, and a notebook. Please plan to dress in business casual attire.
January 20, 2020
Flights should arrive and depart from The Denver International Airport (DIA).
Airport & RTD Instructions
DIA can be confusing to navigate, especially with the ongoing construction in the main concourse, so here’s a quick guide to help you stay on track:
- Once you arrive at the Denver Airport follow baggage claim signs to the underground terminal train.
- Take the train to the main terminal (last stop) and follow signs to the Westin Hotel and Transit Center.
- Upon exiting the airport take the escalators located directly outside of the glass doors down to the Transit Center.
- You will be taking the Boulder AB1 bus which departs from Gate 8 (See schedule below).
- You will need to get a ticket in one of the following ways: (1) Have exact change $10.50 to pay your fare on the bus (2) Use the payment kiosks located in the Transit Center to your right at the bottom of the escalator (you can use a credit card) (3) Download the RTD Tickets app on your phone to purchase.
- The bus driver will load your bags based on your stop
- Exit the bus at the US & Table Mesa Station Gate B and then board the 236 bus towards Boulder Junction
- Get off the bus at the 2nd stop, 28th and Canyon. The hotel is across the 28th street on Canyon.
- If you are uncomfortable switching buses, you may take the AB1 to the final stop and pay for an uber to the hotel from there (the cost is around $10, which can be reimbursed) You will be getting off at the Boulder Downtown Station (last stop)
If you take the RTD bus to and from the airport, Cultivate will reimburse the cost of a bus ticket. Please keep your receipt(s). Feel free to coordinate with others and if you arrive at similar times with someone else, feel free to take an Uber from the airport straight to the hotel (2 or more people, we will not reimburse 1 person in an Uber from the airport)
Confirmation #: 85337532
Brooke Woolf & Rebecca Boyd
Jonathan Silva & Dane Reis
Chad Scott & Amanda Weiner
Trina Hinch & Brittany DeClue
Jourdan Rettig & Caitlin Husbands
Ashlyn Smith & Bridget Gunden
Christine Tamez & Erin Henkel
January 21, 2020
Welcome, Agenda & Roles
Trust & Live Displays
January 22, 2020
9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Best Practices with a break ☕️🍩
January 23, 2020
As you prepare to leave Boulder, please let us know of any questions or concerns regarding any of the topics and information covered during Train the Trainer.
Join us for dinner
Cultivate is hosting a casual dinner on Tuesday evening after the Training.
Trainer Territory Map
Jon & Erin
Brooke, Dane, Rebecca & Christine
Trina, Bridget & Cultivate
Chad, Jourdan, Caitlin, Amanda & Ashlyn
Bridget & Brittany
Sign up for email updates.